This is very over due! My apologies to Willbfit. She nominated me for this award a few weeks ago and I totally skipped over it.
Thank you for the nomination! It means a lot when someone tells you that you are inspiring.
It’s a good feeling knowing that people read your blog and a great feeling that people get something out of it.
I am to give a few facts about me and nominate other blogs.
Facts about me:
- I have ran as many races in the first 2 months of this year as I did the entire year last year (3).
- I love Asian food. It doesn’t matter what kind.
- I have 18 1st cousins and we are all close.
- I have ran at least 1 mile every day for over 100 days.
- I saw Pulp Fiction 7 times in the theater.
- I love to cook.
- I can recite the Greek alphabet very fast.
- I have been alligator hunting.
- I think my dream job would be owning a professional sports team.
- I’m a kid a heart.
Here are my nominees:
- Stevey’s Training Room She is a personal trainer and posts great, quick workouts that get the job done. She inspires everyone to up and do something.
- Rachel’s Table She has a great blog about finding, cooking and eating real, local food. Check out her recipes. She’s also pretty funny.
Each nominee should write a post about the award, link back to the blogger that nominated you, and then list some fun facts about yourself. You in turn are to nominate other bloggers, leave them a comment on their blog informing them they have been nominated with a link back to your blog.
Thanks again for the award!