Thank you to the ladies of We Shall Have Pie for nominating me for a Liebster Blog Award!
I’m supposed to give 11 random facts about me, so here goes:
- In college, I studied abroad in Italy for 6 weeks.
- I was born and raised in Louisiana.
- I’m a sports fan. Professional football (American) is my favorite.
- I love running in cold weather.
- I’ve been married for 10 years.
- I was once a working actor.
- I love Swiftwick socks.
- I’ve lived in 4 different states.
- I wish I had focused on school more in High School and College.
- I work in the liquor business.
- I love singing Karaoke.
Now I’m supposed to answer 11 questions from them.
- Have you ever traveled to another country? Yes, I’ve been to Italy, France, Switzerland, Argentina, Spain and Mexico.
- Do you enjoy dressing up for special occasions? Yes
- If you run what is your favourite season to run in? I love running the winter.
- Do you play an instrument? Nothing very good.
- Do you drink pop? Yes, I love Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Coke. I don’t drink much though.
- What is your shoe size? 9 1/2 USA
- What is your Favourite Disney character? It’s been a while since I’ve watched Disney characters, but Donald Duck was my favorite as a kid.
- Do you have any tattoos? No
- If you could choose an age, what would it be? I’m pretty happy right now, so 34.
- Which one,would you do? rock climbing or wind surfing? Rock climbing
- What is your favourite type of pie? Hard question, but I’ll say Lemon Ice Box (Lemon Meringue).
I’m very new to this blogging stuff. Thanks again for the recognition!